welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

2nd week-still in confusion!!!

I actually do not know what to write here, but what I can remember is that she asked us on what we want to learn in this particular course. Some of us said that they want to learn how to downloading, how to create movies, and many more. I did have something that I wish to learn, but I did not have the chance to tell her. I actually wanted to know how to create a moving picture, meaning that from a static picture, I would like to change it to become animation. But, I until this very moment, I still do not know how to do that. Anyway, I do not care much about that though.
Besides that, I do find this course is interesting but at the same time, it sometimes can be very boring and dull. I do not know why, but I tend to feel that way the moment I entered the class. i tried to overcome that, but nothing seems to be working. I still survive that 3-hour class, though. it seems that I do not have anything to write much about as Pn. Foziah only givign us lecture and whatever stuff that I was not sure of. So, I guess, that's it for now. To be continued.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home