welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

4th week-lights, camera, action!

This week, we were asssigned to create or make a movie using the movie maker. This time I work with my old partner, Zazali and we decided to make a movie of street fighter. I like it too. So, we did that. I felt quite relief as this assignment is not as complicated as our previous assignment. I just collected all the materials that we wanted to use and put it inside the movie maker. It was quite easy.
Different from the previous assignments, I find this assignment quite interesting. Although this was my first time using the movie maker, it was fun and easy. When we explore things on our own, we tend to memorize and understand it better. It is like one saying, "Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat all his lifetime". Therefore, learning on our own is better, as we will discover many things that we would not normally get if we ask other people to teach us. That is something that I have learned after these past few weeks.
Another thing is that, I felt that now I can create my own movie (chewaah!!!), no lah! I just felt that I can create the same thing again on my own, as it is not that difficult and it is not something that is boring. I get a lot of ideas when Pn. Foziah showed me my friends' work. Some of it was really interesting, creative and fun. The best I think is Seha and Lokman's work. They are really creative and I really felt as if I am watching a real movie.
Well. I think that'a all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home