welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

5th week- From the editor's table..

Our next task is to create a magazine. Magazine? Yes, a magazine, using Microsoft Publisher. This time we have to do it in groups of 6, Joey, Nurfaizah, Norli, Hafiza, Mahirah and me. We decided to make a health magazine. The first and important thing that I want to say about this assignment is the cost. We have to spend almost RM90 just to print and to compile the magazine. So far, this is the most expensive assignment.
I don't actually like doing this assignment. It is very complicated and really takes a lot of time. We have to sit and do all that as the process is very complicated. We did that separately and the most complicated part was when we wanted to compile it all together. Joey was the one who is responsible for the compiling part and he did it. Congrats Joey!!! I do not know how he got all the patience to do all that. Anyway, thanks to Joey!.
I was not motivated to create any other magazine after that. I do not have the patience. Not like the movie maker assignment. I was really motivated to create another project like my previous assigment. I do not know why. The only thing that I know was this assignment, particularly this course is really testing my patience, and luckily I was able to control it and at the end of the day, I managed to complete all the task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home