welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

8th week-back to old times...

When I say, back to old times, it means that now I will go back to my previous lesson, which is preparing lesson plan. I thought that I will not learn about that, but I was wrong. This week, Pn. Foziah gave us new assignment, which was preparing lesson plan. But, the worst part was she wanted us to prepare a lesson plan for a week. A WEEK!!!??? Meaning that we have to prepare 4 lesson plans. It will take hours and hours, and even days just to prepare one lesson plan. This time I do not know how many weeks we need to complete it. And the best part was that she wanted it according to her format, which is totally different from what we have learnt in Maktab.
Assignment that I hate the most is lesson plan. Even when I was in maktab, most of our assignment was to prepare lesson plan. I have had enough of it. Now, I have to do that again. But, this time we were lucky as we were given chances to do this assignment in groups. So, we did not feel very burdened by that. Because we really need to crack our head in order to come out with a good lesson.
I did this assignment with diffferent members, Kak Mahirah, Kak Su, Mohanes and Syaiful. It was fun doing the assignment with them as I can get along well with them. They were all very helpful also. Our discussion will continue next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home