welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

10th week- Suratkhabar baru...Suratkhabar baru...

This week, we were asked to create our own newspaper using crayon.net
When we asked our lecturer, what's inside that, she said, she herself have not explore that. Therefore, she asked us to explore it on our own.
I was very shocked that my group's work was very simple. We did not know how to do that actually, but we did that just by clicking at one button. Very simple, but I was not sure whether we did it the right way or not, because we did not have any other sources and we did not have the exposure of creating our own on-line newspaper.
When I did this assignment, I do not have any feelings about it. I was not sure whether it was difficult or not. Because we just click and it was all done, and at the end of the day, we just print it and send a report to the lecturer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home