welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

11th week- Freddi Fish..animation..software..

This week, Pn. Foziah showed us some of the children's animation software, like Freddi Fish, Sims City and many more. Then she gave us the assignment. We have to evaluate those software based on the criteria given. Another headache. Our previous assignment was to evaluate website, this time we have to evaluate a children's software. What a work!
I do not like this assignment, because I kept repeating saying and explaining the same thing over and over again.
And the best part was my group got the most boring software on earth, which is Kidpix Studio Deluxe. We find that it has got nothing that can get stimulate the children's thinking, as it will only test the children's creativity.
But, the good thing about this week's class was that I got to know what children's software is and how to ensure whether it is suitable or not. Because before this, I have never been exposed to any children's software, so this was a good exposure. Now, I know what kind of software that will be suitable for my future students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home