welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

12th week-blogging..

Actually, we have to create another blog like what we did for PKEY 3101. Pn. Foziah wanted us to write or give opinions and reflections on what we have done in this course. The moment I heard the word blog, I suddenly got a headache. I do not really like with all this blogging thing as I really do not like to write, and my writings is not very good.
But, I have no other choices. I have to, and whatever that I wrote here is sincere and I am telling the truth. Therefore, I would like to apologise if there is any of my writings have offended anybody who reads and those who do not read my blogs. I am really sorry. I do not intend to offend anybody. I just write whatever that I feel and whatever that I can think of.
The idea of having this kind of blog is good actually, because when we start our next semester, we will still be able to remember what we have done during our previous semester. So, it will be like something as a refreshment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home