welcome to my life

Thursday, November 09, 2006

14th week- the long awaited moment has come!!!...

The moment has come. The TEST. This is the moment that we have been waiting for, yet it is the moment that I hate the most. I really hate the word TEST and EXAM. For me it is the time to determine whether I will be alive or dead the next day. It is like the end of the world. How I wish that there will be no examinations or test in this whole wide world. I think if I am the Education Minister like Dato' Hishamuddin, I will ban all the examinations and test in Malaysia.
(hurray!!!!) I am sure that all people in Malaysia, who are students and pupils will like that idea.
For this course, I have to read a lot. There are a lot of theories that I should know and all that was being tested in the test.
Actually, that whole week I was burden with tests. I have 4 tests in that week and for this particular test, I really do not have time to read. I have to read for other paper as well and it really makes me want to die. I really hope that these 3 coming semester will end just like that.
I just cannot wait for finish my studies and to change the environment. I really need to have a different kind of environment so that I can go on with my life. I cannot stand if I stuck in this environment for a very longer time.
Lasly, I hope that this course will give me a lot of advantages for me as a future teacher. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Pn. Foziah Mahmood for giving me a lot guidance and support in order for me to complete this course, and also to all my friends, coursemates, classmates and housemates for helping me and giving me the support to go through all the hardship in this course. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home