welcome to my life

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Last Entry for Blog – PBEY 3102 (Questionnaire)

1. What I like about blogging
- I can still recall back on what I have learned.

2. What I do not like about blogging
- It requires me write a lot. I do not like to write.

3. What have I gained from blogging, eg. Language skills, improved

fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes etc...
- I can type faster.

4. How
- I have to type all the blog that I need to publish, so automatically I can

type even faster than usual.

5. What I like about the course
- I get to learn how to download songs, pictures and many more stuff.

6. What I do not like about the course
- I have to do a lot of things and I have to use a lot of money just to

complete the assignment.
- The duration of the class is too long (3 hours). It can be boring.

7. What I have learnt from the course
- I learn a lot of things, downloading, making movies, creating on-line

stuff like newspaper, magazines and etc.

8. What I do not expect but have learnt from the course
- The only thing that I do not expect is that this course is the most

expensive course. I also do not expect to learn all those downloading
stuff and also all the animated children’s software and also all the
useful website for children.

9. What I expect but have not learnt from the course.
- I guess I did not expect anything.

10. If I can change anything about the course, state what it is and

explain.
- Do not have a 3-hour lesson. It would be bored.
- Not to have an expensive assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home